Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartment NYC
My Great 2 Bedroom Apartment Has A Fantastic True City Feeling!
***My calendar has been updated for winter discounts!!! NYC in the autumn and winter is awesome! Please note the listing price as seen is for January and February. The price changes slightly for March and April, and for the Summer months*****
My apartment is in a great location for visiting NYC. You'll have easy access to the subway and you can walk to most downtown attractions. My apartment is a walk up, 3 short flights of stairs
There is exposed brick, recessed lighting and a brand new kitchen to enjoy a meal after a day of touring. 2 bathrooms insure there's no need to wait:) and the central ac and heat make for good weather anytime of the year!:)
I include everything you'll need to get you WiFi, cable TV, kitchen equipped with utensils/dishes/pots and pans, basically everything you need to cook from home.
Each bedroom has a large bed suitable for two adults and if there is a fifth person in your group the couch converts into a comfortable bed suitable for at least 1 adult.
Guest Access
You'll have access to my entire apartment. There's WiFi, cable TV, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen to use.
Interaction with Guests
I'm readily available by phone and text in case something comes up otherwise I leave you to enjoy the apartment and city.
The Neighborhood
I love my neighborhood because its in a great central location and historic location too! I can walk to most major landmarks and the subway is close by (only a block away) that can transport me to anywhere in the city.
My neighborhood is true NYC living on the border of a few neighborhoods Chinatown, Little Italy and the Lower East Side. The neighborhood is very safe and friendly for new visitors to this great city.
Getting Around
Public transit is very conveniently located about 1 block away.
Other Things to Note
There's WiFi, cable TV and central heat/ac that is controlled within the apartment. I include sheets/blankets/towels etc, along with hair dryer, clothes iron.
My Great 2 Bedroom Apartment Has A Fantastic True City Feeling!
***My calendar has been updated for winter discounts!!! NYC in the autumn and winter is awesome! Please note the listing price as seen is for January and February. The price changes slightly for March and April, and for the Summer months*****
My apartment is in a great location for visiting NYC. You'll have easy access to the subway and you can walk to most downtown attractions. My apartment is a walk up, 3 short flights of stairs
There is exposed brick, recessed lighting and a brand new kitchen to enjoy a meal after a day of touring. 2 bathrooms insure there's no need to wait:) and the central ac and heat make for good weather anytime of the year!:)
I include everything you'll need to get you WiFi, cable TV, kitchen equipped with utensils/dishes/pots and pans, basically everything you need to cook from home.
Each bedroom has a large bed suitable for two adults and if there is a fifth person in your group the couch converts into a comfortable bed suitable for at least 1 adult.
Guest Access
You'll have access to my entire apartment. There's WiFi, cable TV, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen to use.
Interaction with Guests
I'm readily available by phone and text in case something comes up otherwise I leave you to enjoy the apartment and city.
The Neighborhood
I love my neighborhood because its in a great central location and historic location too! I can walk to most major landmarks and the subway is close by (only a block away) that can transport me to anywhere in the city.
My neighborhood is true NYC living on the border of a few neighborhoods Chinatown, Little Italy and the Lower East Side. The neighborhood is very safe and friendly for new visitors to this great city.
Getting Around
Public transit is very conveniently located about 1 block away.
Other Things to Note
There's WiFi, cable TV and central heat/ac that is controlled within the apartment. I include sheets/blankets/towels etc, along with hair dryer, clothes iron.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий